Things to do in the Sacred Valley
Machu Picchu and the famous Inca trail
Plus, Cusco city and all its wonders are only one hour away from Urubamba
- One of the most fascinating cities in the world.
- UNESCO world heritage site.
- The historic district features several sites from the pre-Columbian and Colonial times.
- Some of Peru’s leading chefs can be found serving up mouth-watering regional fare and international specialties.
- Traditional sites amidst a cosmopolitan ambience in the so-called Rome of the Andes.
- PERU - Dedicated to the World video (2 min)