Located at about an hour's drive from Cusco, Urubamba has without a doubt the best hotels, spas and restaurants in the Sacred Valley
- Beautiful luxury hotels, perfectly adapted to the environment. Tambo del Inka Resort & Spa, Belmond Rio Sagrado, Aranwa Hotel Resort & Spa, Sol y Luna Lodge & Spa, Inkaterra Urubamba Villas, are among the best. You don't have to stay at the hotels to visit their renowned restaurants and spas. The bar at Tambo del Inka is one of our favorites!
- Some of the best examples of the Peruvian and international cuisines are in Urubamba: El Huacatay, Tres Keros, Paca Paca, Qanela and Wayra which also features an awesome show of Peruvian horse and an amazing wine cellar. A bit tired of the local flavors? Try Kampu, for the best curry in Peru. Don't want to go out? Ask our staff to get a pizza from Pizza Wasi
- Important range of cultural activities such as Pablo Seminario's Museum/Workshop, an the experiential tourism of the Yuyarisun cultural centre.
- Urubamba has banking agencies, ATMs, coffee shops, a very important local market, pizza places and large grocery stores.
- The best medical services are in Urubamba: Clínica Cima works with English-speaking doctors and a large number of pharmacies are available 24/7.